We help your organization understand and improve short-term and long-term processes. Business Process reengineering aims at reducing costs and cycle times by focusing on process modeling and process improvement.
This involves analyzing elements ranging from policies and procedures, legislation, guidelines, and manuals.
A business process reengineering initiative helps organizations to;
- Refocus company values on customer needs
- Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enhance improvements
- Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Rethink fundamental organizational and people issues
- Improve business processes across the organization