Even the best of employees find themselves in a work slump and sometimes it’s not only in cases of Mondays. It could be on a Friday or a Tuesday. It could be caused by different reasons, it could be a sudden leave of a colleague, end of a big project or even just feeling like “this is not my place” or “this too much. But no matter the reason, no matter the day you have to deal with it, you have to save yourself, you have to pull yourself out of the slump. This is how:
- Figure out why you are struggling.
- Identify the kind of work that matters most to you.
- Don’t jump ship on your job quite yet.
- Focus on what is going well.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Then take action.
A&J global (the home of Mweledi Jobs) is a Business advisory hub on the following:
- HR ,Recruitment & Governance
- Risk Management & process reengineering
- Leadership& Capacity Building
- Assurance ( Internal Audit, system Audit,ISO 9001:2015)
For More visit www.ajglobalconsult.com and www.mweledijobs.com