No matter the type of business, a few overarching factors, with careful consideration, could guarantee a successful Business Process Re engineering:
- Proven Methodology: Use methods that work, especially if they have succeeded in your company already.
- Business Case: You should think through and document a compelling reason for making change.
- Staff Buy-In: Bring in your staff early on in a project and let them drive innovation.
- BPR Team Composition: BPR initiatives need executive sponsorship, preferably from top management. They also need teams that are carefully chosen with in-depth knowledge of either the business or the methodology. This could mean line ownership of the project.
- Business-Needs Analysis: You should take into account the company’s business strategy and long-term objectives during analysis.
- Adequate IT Infrastructure: IT should be capable of implementing the re engineered processes; IT solutions alone cannot transform the processes.
A&J global (the home of Mweledi Jobs) is a Business advisory hub on the following:
- HR ,Recruitment & Governance
- Risk Management & process reengineering
- Leadership& Capacity Building
- Assurance ( Internal Audit, system Audit,ISO 9001:2015)